6.13.2008

Out of Sight Not Mind

It's been too long. Honestly, I had writers block. There were a lot of topics I thought about covering and then never dedicated the time. Meanwhile here's the update:

1) Physically. I am still working out and loosing inches but still plateauing on the scale. At first I was pretty worried/annoyed but now I realize to do things well I need to give up the pressure I was putting on the # of lbs and focus on the the lifestyle changes I am making. The scale will catch up to my mentality.

2) Financially. If you're not already, check out my husbands blog for an update on the true PROGRESS we are making. We've paid our share of stupid tax but we're moving forward nicely to becoming debt free (we're 1/3 of the way done)!!!

3) Spiritually. A genuine relationship with Christ has been a focus of mine since the new year. I am a born again believer whose known and loved the Lord. In 2008, however, I'm dedicating more time to seeking His face versus his hand...if you know what I mean. We all do it, but in 2007 when he favored me in so many ways it humbled me to question how well I know Him through it all. Through one of His manservant's I was reminded that He will never leave me yet I have to permit Him into my life. (Yeah you know I'm blogging on this one soon!) Needless to say, He has renewed me multiple times daily. I AM HIS AND HE IS MINE.

In all of these areas and more my life is becoming more balanced. I look forward to share more with you on how it's been accomplished....stay tuned to a sister blog from TWS. Oh, not sure what that is? See you on 07.07.08.

2 comments:

Adrian "@W" Wright said...

Welcome back Mrs. Wright! Nice post... but I really need to know whose initials are TWS... Is there something I should know about?!? lol

explore truth said...

Mrs. Wright :-)
How are you? Thanks for the encouragment you bring by placing your life's journey to develop your Mind, Body & Soul(plus...finances) here! Keep at it ;-) I know about that writers block virus also, but we can beat it!!! ;-) Ttyl