4.04.2008

Introductions

Well, let me introduce myself. I am Mrs. Wright no pun intended. I am one of the many brides who were married on 07.07.07 but unlike most of them I actually married Mr. Wright. He's my BEST friend and my spriritual partner. (I love you, honey!) We live and work in Northern Virginia. Oh, my nickname from college is Kenubi so feel free to call me the same.



The reason I wanted to start this blog is because I am tired of e-mails (saving, forwarding, printing etc.) Plus, my husband and I are doing something really important that we want to share with you. WE'RE GETTING DEBT FREE. Just like so many others out there we're following the financial advice of Dave Ramsey to achieve Financial Peace. IT REALLY WORKS.



So, I promise to keep you updated on me and our pathway to Financial Peace. I've learned so much that I want to make sure to share with anyone else who may want this the way we do. Let's dump debt together.



Most importantly, let's pray for, and encourage, one another to be better Stewards of all that God has already given us!



Until next time...



Mrs. Wright

1 comment:

Adrian "@W" Wright said...

I'm tremendously proud and excited for my wife and this endeavour! (In fact, I can't believe she beat ME to it!) Usually I'm the one who publishes my thoughts around the net, so it's refreshing to see that I've rubbed off on her - hehe...

Here's to the advice, encouragement, and insight that will be shared AND gained from this site!!

Be Blessed,

THE Mr. Wright